View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #623
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: am I the only one who DIDN'T think Nicholson nailed joker??

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRiddled View Post
I don't make this stuff up. I read about it. But fair enough, if you want to question my sources.
Funny how you can never provide any proof of your sources, just that you read it "somewhere". But your claims can always be refuted with actual proof.

Quote:
See what I mean? You're completely biased.
Even if that were true, I'd rather be biased than misinformed like you always are. You've already got yourself a rep on these forums for making foolish posts.

Quote:
Joker originally was just like any other villain. He showed up, caused trouble, and Batman had to deal with him.
Congratulations, you just described 99% of the rogues gallery.

Quote:
This special 'relationship' they had was invented decades later.
What special relationship? Joker was Batman arch enemy for YEARS before Batman '89. His top villain. He was obsessed with Batman. Want some scans of where he tried to protect Batman's identity for instance?

The only shift in power status was with Penguin. Who was always the number two Batman villain after Joker. Funny how that seemed to change after Batman Returns.

- The Joker

Last edited by The Joker; 04-07-2013 at 02:37 PM.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote