View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #657
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default Re: Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIELDtv View Post
I expect the first "real" stuff will come out at the ABC upfronts on May 15.

I also think there's a good chance they'll screen the pilot at San Diego Comic Con, there will also be SDCC press meetings (I'll be there with bells on!) so a lot more information will come out then if we're not already flooded by it by then.

As for actually releasing the pilot to test audiences it's hard to say, it'll probably depend how super secretive they decide to be AFTER the upfronts. It's hard to say if they're just keeping everything secret till the series is announced as picked up or if they'll continue the secrecy after that.
Yeah, unless they announce it before that's when we'll find out if it's been greenlit or not. I know a lot of times they show a pilot to test audiences and depending on their reactions decide if they want to take it to a full season. Though it appears ABC and Marvel aren't doing this.