View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #120
Mutated User
Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 1

I also think DOFP could be their chance to make Emma Frost move to the good side or at least work with Wolverine/company. I know its a bit early but at the end of DoFp, they could trap Emma Frost in the present period and in the future films, they could set her up as a member of the X-Men and if they plan to bring back Cyclops, she could be Cyke's new love interest.

I feel like Emma Frost is already an important character in the X-Men universe and its such a waste opportunity not to bring her back. And if they retcon her character again for a future movie or if Bryan Singer decided to cast Sigourney Weaver as Emma Frost. There wouldn't be a sense of continuity to her character at all.

And regarding January Jones' acting ability, if they give her character more role in the movie. I think people could stomach her "wooden' performance. Not that I think she gave a wooden performance in FC.

2016 MOVIES RANKING! Best to worst
Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.

Last edited by psylockolussus; 04-07-2013 at 11:25 PM.