View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #78
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
I disagree. I think it could be a subconscious thing. You still seem pleasantly surprised with the choice and your brain could just be doing the rest.
You disagree? How can you disagree with my visual perception? I think I made it clear that my choice was this lovely lady:

Someone who actually looked like Hayley wasn't even on my radar. My perception that Emily resembles Hayley has nothing to do with what I wanted for the role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
Also, in regards of your earlier post about "there's no thinking". I was meaning that I would like to hear you say what features they have that do show some resemblance. I've only heard her jawline from one other person who is sceptical about any resemblance (something I don't quite see myself either). To me her eyes, her cheeks, her nose and lips all seem quite different from Atwell.
Okay, if you want me to unnecessarily go in depth I will: Like I have already said they have similar jawlines and with that similar head shapes in general. They have the same eye color and their eyes are pretty much the same length apart. Their eyebrows both have a similar slant. Their hairlines are both pretty much the same length from their eyebrows. They have similar lips, especially when they smile widely. Their top lips are both pretty much the same distance from their nose. Their bottom lips are both pretty much the same distance from their chin.

Is that good enough for you?

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote