View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #81
DarthMuppet
Side-Kick

Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II - Part 1

THIS! Although I do disagree about VanCamp not resembling Atwell. I actually think the bone structures in their faces are extremely similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
LOL, you guys are taking this way too seriously.

It's obvious that Agent 13 is Sharon Carter and VanCamp is playing her. Now maybe they change her relation to Peggy, but something tells me there will still be a familial relation. I don't really see a resemblance between the two actresses, but why does that even matter?

Peggy is like 90 now and probably looks nothing how she did in her 20's .
Also, I wouldn't read too much into VanCamp being listed as a supporting actress in the film in the press release. Scarlet is a more well known name and that's likely why she's mentioned more prominently. At the moment VanCamp just doesn't have the same level of fame that Scarlet does. I'm fairly certain that Sharon is still one of the major characters in the film and will most definitely still be Steve's new love interest. As has already been mentioned, the reason for her only being listed as Agent 13 is likely because neither Steve, nor most of the audience will know who she is and Marvel wants it to be a surprise when her relation to Peggy is revealed.

Last edited by DarthMuppet; 04-08-2013 at 04:40 PM.
DarthMuppet is online now   Reply With Quote