View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 04:32 PM   #82
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
And I'm not disagreeing with your visual perception. I'm suggesting that you're seeing what you want to see because even though you had someone else in mind you're still pleased with what you got and your subconscious did the rest.
Aren't you pleased with what you got as well? I'd say most people here are pleased with what they got. But not all of you see a resemblance. I'm sorry but you're just wrong about this one point, there's no other way to put it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
Could have done with a little less of a fuss. It was hardly unnecessary information I was asking for. You were adamant they share similar features, I asked if you could point some out. It was you who decided to go into so much detail.
I already pointed the features out a whole page ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
LOL, you guys are taking this way too seriously
I never take arguing over the internet seriously. I find it engaging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMuppet View Post
Also, I wouldn't read too much into VanCamp being listed as a supporting actress in the film in the press release. Scarlet is a more well known name and that's likely why she's mentioned more prominently in the press release.
Yeah don't you guys remember Tommy Lee Jones being second billed in the first film over Atwell, Stan AND Weaving?

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."

Last edited by JB-the-Hunter; 04-08-2013 at 04:36 PM.
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote