View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 10:18 PM   #579
Clerk
You Look Plump Today

Default Re: How long before the fan community turns on the Nolan films?

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfreakforever View Post
Turning on a director for making something that you first liked then start to hate it later and then turn on him is strange. Movies (unless you george lucas) dont change, people do. I don't understand people that say the more I watch this film the more ''flaws'' I see. Well either you have someone living free in you head to put those opinions in there or secretly you never really liked the film in the first place. You wanted too but just cant I guess. Some people its just that they dont like it or they know why they dont.
I dont think that's a fair thing to say at all. Sometimes people are in different mental states when seeing movies. I thought Attack of the Clones was god tier when I saw it at a midnight release, but now I watch it and I can see that it's a **** movie. I didnt have opinions given to me after I saw it, and I secretly didn't hate the movie- in fact when I saw it the second time I still liked it. You're right about people changing, but to say "well you never really liked it" and "well someone influenced you" is silly. It's art, people can interpret it however they want whenever they want, that's the point.

Clerk is offline   Reply With Quote