View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 12:37 AM   #119
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Default Re: 'Days Of Future Past' BOX-OFFICE worldwide prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
No. You're not "with BMM". He/she simply said they don't agree with my post. In contrast, you're saying it doesn't make any sense, which means you're having difficulty understanding it.

Those are two entirely different things.

And yes, I just took a low, below-the-balls opportunity to zing you. Why? Because I can.
I beg to differ.

From how I read it, he disagrees with every single one of your points because you were not making any sense. Well except for Chris Evans' Gluteus Maximus (not spelled Gluteous Maximus if you are gonna try to sound smart then maybe google it first!), which quite frankly you'd be hard-pressed (wink, wink) to find anyone who'll disagree with you on that).

psylockolossus was making a very good point that Captain America with his success on his first outing, still needs the support of Widow and Fury (and SHIELD, and Falcon and Winter Soldier, etc) for his second solo film. Heck even one of the "champions" of Marvel on this thread pretty much said that CA:WS is akin to Avengers 2 with all the cameos. So why is that a supposed win for the good Captain but a stain on Wolverine's credibility? Your bias is simply showing.

Had The Wolverine not made any connection to the previous movies these same people would complain all the same. Damn if you do, damn if you don't...Simply because it's Hugh Jackman Fox One will never know