View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 06:56 AM   #130
uniqueweasel
Don't Drink and Bake

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do - Part 1

I know this will get picked apart and my interpretations of the film or my general intelligence will come into question, or if this has already been bought up, forgive me (god these batboards are intimidating) but I felt just as a little addition to this discussion, I have noiticed on a lot of occasions the time factor has been bought up in regards to scenes been cut etc.

Which bnngs me to my point, I was listening to Kevin Smiths smodcast with Scott Mosier, and Mosier bought up the argument that was the time spent showing Bane aquire Pavel, then getting him to set in motion the bomb aswell as the whole Miranda deception to get the whereabouts of the generator, really that necessary? If you think about it couldn't it of just been Banes got hold of some kind of chemical bomb, etc, and not have to have it being Bruces project gone wrong, etc. It just seemed interesting to me that time seems to have been a factor a lot with the story and by cutting down this idea could have saved quite a large portion of time, and granted would of changed the story, but would it of changed it for that much worse?

Anyways theres my two cents, I guess it's time for me to start feeling stupid now......

uniqueweasel is offline   Reply With Quote