View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 01:00 PM   #807
OutRiddled
Banned User

Default Re: The Official Batman Forever Thread - Part 2

I watched this again last night. This movie is truly the zeitgeist of 90's pop culture.

I like how the movie starts - it's like BAM!.. here's Batman getting ready then BAM! here's Two-Face.. no time for exposition, just a short speech to establish the character, then it jumps straight into the action. It's for hyper 5 year olds but at least it's entertaining. Then you have Nicole Kidman bearing cleavage with the saxophone music playing and all of this fetish stuff coming into it. This movie has something for everybody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman View Post
what exactly is wrong with carrey being himself? he like all the other actors put a lot of himself into the role which fits the character great. I cant even imagine riddler any other way. jack still defines the joker for me.
I can only take his performance in small doses. I am glad that he didn't appear as the Riddler until halfway through the film, otherwise it would have been too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Superman View Post
The Batman Forever panther suit would have looked awesomem without the nipples, ans if Kilmer could have moved his head.
Honestly, I never cared about the nipples. I don't get what's the big deal about them.