View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 08:20 PM   #702
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Discussion: Legalizing Marijuana II

I say just treat it like alcohol.

And, like alcohol, there should be a level determining where you're legally drunk (stoned).

Driving at or above that level incurs the same penalites.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now