View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 05:24 AM   #809
Two-Face
Harvey Dent

Default Re: The Official Batman Forever Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRiddled View Post
I watched this again last night. This movie is truly the zeitgeist of 90's pop culture.

I like how the movie starts - it's like BAM!.. here's Batman getting ready then BAM! here's Two-Face.. no time for exposition, just a short speech to establish the character, then it jumps straight into the action. It's for hyper 5 year olds but at least it's entertaining. Then you have Nicole Kidman bearing cleavage with the saxophone music playing and all of this fetish stuff coming into it. This movie has something for everybody.

I can only take his performance in small doses. I am glad that he didn't appear as the Riddler until halfway through the film, otherwise it would have been too much.

Honestly, I never cared about the nipples. I don't get what's the big deal about them.
I love opening sequence, Bruce suiting up one of the best scenes then fires up the Batmobile. We see Two-Face holding a cop in the Second National Bank of Gotham. Classic!