View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #48
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
No, I'm not tired of seeing Iron Man flying and Thor summoning his hammer. However, that has nothing to do with me being tired of seeing Cap leaping all of the time. Not really concerned if you have a problem with that. My opinion isn't changing anytime soon.
Yeah and I'm not trying to change your opinion, I'm trying to understand it. You seem to expect a lot more of Cap than what is realistic. I'm pretty sure everyone here wants to see Cap doing more super soldier type things in fights. But what's the problem with him using his upper body strength to open a locked door or using his leg strength to leap high? If you look at it as just a typical display of his ability instead of a moment that's supposed to be a highlight then there should be no issue. I understand that this is the "Super-soldier Action Thread" but does everything he does that's not your idea of super soldier action automatically become lame?

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."

Last edited by JB-the-Hunter; 04-10-2013 at 08:24 PM.
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote