View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #125
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frico View Post
Whoever said the suit looked liked the Commander Rogers design in the first pic released is a winner...if the concept art is legit. I was one of the few who wasn't bothered by Cap's suit in Avengers but I have absolutely no problem with the new look. Looks great IMO. You'd figure with how big this film is going to be there would be a change.

This also gives me hope that Hawkeye will get a change in A2.
Agreed. I had a strong feeling they'd be using the Commander Steve Rogers suit, especially after the first official picture hit.

I'm glad they did, mainly because while its okay for him to be dressed as an all american symbol while with avengers, i feel its better when played down and less pronounced when he's on his own and working covertly w/ the government and S.H.I.E.L.D. as opposed to publicly, on a global scale w/ The Avengers.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer