View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 03:35 AM   #72
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Default Re: Super-soldier Action Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsor Blast View Post
just wanted to say i applaud your discussion here guys. i tried to begin such a discussion in the amazing spider-man 2 thread and failed miserably.

cap was decent in TFA, and seriously underwhelming in The Avengers. I remember coming out of the cinema on a high, thinking it was the best thing i had seen, but said to my friend at the time "I feel bad for cap fans, he didn't get enough cool moments"

hopefully this sequel will introduce the fact that he is now combat trained. it was never addressed in the first avenger or the avengers. i'm left with what i see him do on screen, and, quite frankly, he didn't look like he had any martial arts prowess.

they need to play up his hand to hand skills, along with his agility and strength. he seemed nerfed in the avengers when it came to how strong he was.

so yeah, i'm mostly hoping for some seriously efficient hand to hand combat, both with and without the shield.
I don't browse the Spidey boards, but from what I see in other boards it seems like the people there are tough cookies to have good discussions with haha.

As for what I want to see out of spidey 2, I'd love for him to do some awesome, creative stuff with his webs in battle. One of the coolest scenes to me at least was when he was in the sewers and had all that web strung out for movement (even though that wasn't a battle scene, it was a cool moment). Spidey could also do for a slight upgrade in the athletics while fighting although if i recall correctly he was pretty nicely done. I'm gunna have to rewatch the movie and comment again lol, only saw it once.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
mkilban2 is offline   Reply With Quote