View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #879
wiegeabo's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,103
Default Re: Discussion: The Economy, Fiscal Cliff, National Debt, And Other Financial Issues

meh, that's just dumb

I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline