Re: Discussion: Gay Rights XIII
The RNC just passed a resolution urging the Supreme Court to uphold Prop 8.
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.
Originally Posted by Green Lantern
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.