View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 05:10 PM   #108
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM View Post
Say what you will about her, but I've always liked how Mingenbach brings in elements from the X-Men's comic costumes into their everyday wear--Rogue's green hood in X-Men, Cyclops and Jean in the museum, even Jubilee. All far better than the off the rack nonsense in The Last Stand.
I disagree. I thought Judiana Makovsky (sp?) did a much better job of making the actresses especially look sexy and attractive. Everyone's garb looked so much more expensive! They wore clothing that actually FIT them...everything was tailored and sleek. The corsets, etc., all played up their physiques in a sophisticated way. It was the first time I felt Storm actually looked like a woman who was aware of her sex appeal.

And the men looked hot as hell too. Xavier's suits and necktie combos were effing GLORIOUS. And Logan's jeans were fitting him just right. When the X-Men were heading to the Blackbird (In X3's last act) several women in our theater audience screamed at that shot of his ass bouncing in the leather. LOL

It's about taking these beautiful actors you've been given, looking at the source material and donning them in fabrics that say the BEST about both.