View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #32
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: How to avoid rehashing elements from the Nolan Trilogy

I don't like the "Batman Reborn" idea. I mean, I DO but not after the trilogy we just had. That rumor from last year of the reboot being named "The Batman" sounded cool to me. Very simple. It could be a hint that the upcoming series will be The batman interpretation of the comics/animation.

My question is, if they model the movie after Arkham Asylum (even in storyline to an extent) would they call the film "Arkham Asylum" or "Batman: Arkham Asylum"?? With it being a title for a comic, video game..i guess it wouldn't hurt. But what do u guys think..

The origin wont happen but I can see them pulling a Batman Forever moment where Bruce thinks of his past in a short flashback. Or they can go the Spider-Man route and do a montage in its opening credits with the new theme music playing over it. I wouldn't mind that at all.

Key points like angles/sounds of Bats coming towards him as a child, cut to the Waynes shot in an alley in front of him, doing martial arts somewhere in the outdoors, quick shot of the batcave with Bruce/Alfred standing inside, more bats flying around, the cowl & suit but not revealing too much, Joker laughing.

Just examples but that would be pretty cool.