View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 06:05 PM   #44
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 3

I agree 100 percent.They did good job of taking characters,and events from X-Men mythology and use them.Unlike X-men 1990's It actully had changes to lineup over the course of show.Having Nightcrawler and Shadowcat as Important characters alone sells It over It.And unlike X-Men Evolution It could be more what you expect from X-men.They took elements frm my favorate time In X-Men comes-1975-2000 era,Phoenix was inspired by ultimate take,some elements from 2001+ era of comics,and Rogue without MS Marvel powers was probally Inspired by films.Their take on Bishop was much better.Unlike 1990's show Magneto was consent threat and had followers.It's the only X-Men animated I own on DVD.