View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 09:42 AM   #803
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
That other banned poster called "the man" - the petty insults were the first thing that stuck out about him over a year ago. I didn't even remember if it was the exact phrase that he used of "the princess diaries chick" but it was, which is the same exact thing that OutRiddled uses. Both equally applied that to Anne as if she hasn't done any other work from that movie over 10 years ago. Both also had nothing good to say either about her but kept hanging around to cause trouble.

The man was banned sometime in mid 2011 or so, and then OutRiddled joined later 2011. That's what makes me wonder, plus the fact that he found the man's posts on the subject so quickly as if he knew where to look. I didn't even remember what that banned poster's name was. Sure, you can do a search on the forums, but it's a lot quicker if you know whose posts to search for because it's narrowed down.
I admit it does look suspicious when you put it like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRiddled View Post
I don't hate Nolan's movies lol, I have even talked about the things that I like. The Hathaway bashing is all in good fun. Some people just need to loosen their panties a little. They act like I raped their grandmother lol.
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=375

Now why would anyone who feels the way you do want to be here talking about Nolan's movies as much as you do? If you've been discussing things you like I must have missed them because they're few and far between. You might find that Hathaway bashing good fun, but the way you do it comes off as nasty hatred instead of constructive criticism.

Contrary to belief we're not all Nolan fanboys who chew up everyone who criticizes his movies. regwec and Pfeiffer-Fan for example have been critical of Hathaway's Selina, but they do it in a constructive way. That's why you don't see anyone pulling them up for their posts like with you.

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote