View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:33 PM   #377
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,293
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke View Post
Richard LeParmentier, best remembered for his portrayal of Admiral Motti in Star Wars: A New Hope (the guy Vader chokes & says "I find your lack of faith disturbing".) has passed away at the age of 67. RIP



http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/16/richar...ies-star-wars/
Quote:
He'd been married to British actress Sarah Douglas, who played the baddie Ursa in "Superman 11."
I think they meant Superman II

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now