SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Latest Anime you watched? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnarTheGreat View Post
Attack On Titan

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...titan-tv-anime

Genre: fantasy

Episode 1

The lead character in this episode is a kid who yells too much, though he really didn't have anything worth yelling about until the end of the episode, anyway, when the Titan eats his mom. The art and animation in this first episode are mostly excellent, the music is fitting, the adult characters are all pretty great, the titans are scary. Anyway, quite a good way to start with a first episode. I don't know much about the manga. Maybe it's too much to hope there is a time jump or something to get away from the child characters.
I'm loving this series so far. Just finished up Ep. 2 and boy does this show deliver every time. Here's hoping it only gets better.

Oh and that opening.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB