View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #378
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,268
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

RIP Pat Summerall , 82

He and Madden were a blast to watch together. Great chemistry.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now