Thread: The Falcon
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM   #289
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Default Re: Anthony Mackie in talks to play Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Black Widow and Hawkeye definitely weren't founders, and yet they were included.
I don't recall saying only founders should be present. I pointed out Ant-man and Wasp as founding Avengers to sum up part of their importance as Avengers and I did say "and other big name Avengers" which refers to both them and other more high profile Avengers. I don't know why you're singling out one part of a sentence and ignoring the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
I think the fact that he's on the Avengers team in the upcoming cartoon kind of hints that he will be in it.
Fair enough if that's what you believe. More power to you, but I personally am not about to take a cartoon show as an indicator of the casting decisions for their films.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
Black panther, wasp, and hank pym are musts over falcon for me
This is part of what I'm getting at. For the run up to and post Avengers I have seen a lot of people clamouring for the characters they feel are essential to the team. I don't see many people saying Falcon should be put before them.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
The Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote