View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 10:03 PM   #882
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,316
Default Re: Discussion: The Economy, Fiscal Cliff, National Debt, And Other Financial Issues

your gpa is barely passable and you're wondering why you get passed up?

honestly, I don't think I'd hire someone who was having trouble with community college. Especially since it's almost guaranteed I could find someone doing better in school, if not done with school.

Maybe turn of the Roku and hit the books.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline