Thread: The Falcon
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 07:18 AM   #291
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Anthony Mackie in talks to play Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infernal View Post
I don't recall saying only founders should be present. I pointed out Ant-man and Wasp as founding Avengers to sum up part of their importance as Avengers and I did say "and other big name Avengers" which refers to both them and other more high profile Avengers. I don't know why you're singling out one part of a sentence and ignoring the rest.

Fair enough if that's what you believe. More power to you, but I personally am not about to take a cartoon show as an indicator of the casting decisions for their films.

This is part of what I'm getting at. For the run up to and post Avengers I have seen a lot of people clamouring for the characters they feel are essential to the team. I don't see many people saying Falcon should be put before them.
I didn't see a lot of people clamoring for Black Widow and Hawkeye to be put ahead of characters many consider to be more essential to the team, either; but again, Marvel Studios has a completely different idea of who's important to the Avengers and how the roster should evolve.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is online now   Reply With Quote