View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 04:12 PM   #762
wiegeabo's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,056
Default Re: Discussion: Gay Rights XIII

Gay marriage has been legalized in New Zealand!

I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline