View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 07:55 PM   #66
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
But how does that change Killian being the actual Mandarin? There is a big difference between Killian being in control and him being the Mandarin. Or am I miss reading this?
I am saying what if ben kingsly IS THE Mandarin. and he is playing Killian hard. Killian THINKS he's playing the mandarin, when in reality, he is being like, double played by kingsly..there's got to be something to the whole..multiple viewings thing. I am saying what if the idea is to have Killian literally be a pawn of the mandarin, the guy mandarin uses to put the blame on. What if the mandarin (kingsly) is literally like, putting on a show (as he seems to be doing), and he really is playing Killian, giving him a false self image of power? I am just trying to tie the whole, multiple viewings thing. like, what if mandarin can control all things extremis, with his rings..Killian takes extremis..mandarin controls him, as protocida says "I am the mandarin"??

if the idea is to use mandarin in the masters of evil at some point, how..smart would it be to reveal later on that he actually was in control the whole time, especially when the audience thought it was Killian. Maybe there will be hints of Killian actually being used through out the movie.

who knows, just wishful thinking, I would hate to see him done like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocida View Post
Killian calls himself "The Mandarin". Probably during his "It was me all along" monologue. It might be more tongue-in-cheek.

I don't see much evidence The Mandarin is due for more than this.
what if Killian is mind controlled by Mandarin :P :P :P :P

I kid

just wishful thinking, I just hate to see it like that