View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 09:18 PM   #98
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
That's easy to say when another studio owning it isn't the case.
Then why even pose that question if you're going to respond with something like that? All you're trying to do is instigate another petty "studio vs studio" argument and I won't be having any of that.

Don't pose hypothetical questions that only serve as baiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
I'm still confused as to what exactly the twist is. Lots of people seem to like it. Lots say it is controversial. But when it gets down to it the details are fuzzy. Is Killian actually THE Mandarin? Or is The Mandarin still the Mandarin, but just not the central villain?

Can no one answer this? Does no one know?
The people who watched it do know but are just honoring the embargo by Marvel. I'm sure for the next screening we'll get a clearer answer seeing as it has been reported that Disney isn't putting an embargo on the next LA screenings.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB