View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 12:58 AM   #124
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
It's alright. Just keep in mind, when you go to a movie that is an original screen play it's much easier for the viewer to have an open mind. But with these Marvel movies, we're talking about elements that have decades worth of history. Now I'm not one to propose "everything" be a direct translation (Ex. I'm cool with the Iron Patriot of the MCU), but it varies from person to person what they valued most about the character and what they want to see brought to the screen.
I've just accepted that the MCU and the Marvel Comic Universe are essentially two different things. They adapt elements for costume changes (Cap2 costume) and Characters (IP suit but no Norman) and use them in ways that they feel fit the Cinematic Universe better. I'm not saying that everyone else has to have that belief as well, but it wouldn't hurt lol. That's why I go into these movies with an open mind, and when they announce something different I don't get upset.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )