View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 04:39 PM   #27
shuffleboard
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official Iron Man 3 rate/review thread.

Here's some reactions from tonight.

The positives--
Quote:
Quote:
‪@EthanKenny‬: Iron man 3 was ****ing awesome! They had iron man design 3D glasses! Go watch it when it comes out next week! ‪@IronMan3Movie‬
Quote:
‪@HEELTom‬: Not gonna review Iron Man 3 until its released next week. All ill say is its very awesome. 4 stars.
Quote:
‎‏‪@Gerard_McCarthy‬: So… Iron Man 3 is awesome, but the 3D glasses are frickin' epic awesome!! ‪http://instagram.com/p/YQoLKXhe2N/*‬
Quote:
‪@mbcUK‬: Iron Man 3 just won cinema.
Quote:
‪@_Browny07‬: Iron Man 3 is amazing
Quote:
‪@jimgito‬: Not sure how to describe iron man 3 ... :/ ... Acting was amazing and il always love RDJ as stark
Quote:
‪@GlenMcNamee‬: Hey Internet I've seen Iron Man 3. It's very good. You should go see it.
Quote:
‪@radioleary‬: So proud of our boy ‪@mrdrewpearce‬ he penned Iron Man 3 it ruled. As does he. ‪pic.twitter.com/LeE2zMHWKm‬
Quote:
‪@OC‬: Iron Man 3 good fun! Some funny lines and Downey Jnr having great fun
Quote:
‪@czol‬: IRON MAN 3 WAS AMAZING. NOT ONLY BETTER THAN IRON MAN 2, BUT ALSO BETTER THAN IRON MAN 1 (IMHO)
Quote:
‪@jebutlin‬: Iron Man 3 is the best Iron Man yet. A surprising and exciting proper summer blockbuster.
Quote:
‪@Lianna_May‬: Eeeee Iron Man 3 was AMAZING!!!!!
Quote:
‪@brett_walton‬: Iron Man 3 was epic.....and we got some free Iron Man 3 3D glasses, result. Thanks to The Sheffield Star and ‪@GW1962‬
Quote:
‪@nickyboardman‬: Iron Man 3 - easily the 2nd best Marvel movie after The Avengers. AVOID ALL SPOILERS! I loved it!
Quote:
‪@CrazyCatAddict‬: Iron Man 3 in 3D was brilliant. The different styles in 3D glasses was a nice touch. Loved it
Quote:
‪@maxarguile‬: Iron Man 3: best one so far, funny script, great action and effects with a superb twist for The Mandarin. Pointless 3D though.
Quote:
‪@LicenseGuruUK‬: Just seen Iron Man 3 - best so far - great cast, FX, action and humour! Well done Marvel!!
Quote:
‪@Challies11‬: Iron man 3 was amazing. Keep an eye out for my review in the next few days.
Quote:
‪@GazManDoo‬: My whole time line is about iron man 3. I wanna see!!!!!
Quote:
‪@TheBimal‬: Iron man 3 was a great movie. Thoroughly recommended!
Quote:
‪@Andy__Kirkham‬: Amazing that I got to go to the Iron Man 3 premiere! What a film too!
Quote:
‪@LouiseThornsby‬: Iron Man 3 is unreal ‪#coolestmanalive‬
Quote:
‪@winklefudge‬: Not perfect by any means but certainly has a lot more substance than the first two and genuine humour ‪#ironman3
‬
‪@winklefudge‬: It's also surprisingly violent and really boarders the 12 age bracket ‪#ironman3‬

‪@winklefudge‬: Iron Man 3 was a real surprise a bit slow to start but didn't expect it to be how it was overall

Quote:
‪@antonbar247‬: im just gonna put it out there Iron man 3 ‪#AWESOME‬ ‪#1weekearly‬
Quote:
‎‏‪@Lippyxxx‬: Just watched Iron Man 3... Good film worth a watch
Quote:
‪@_laurenmariew__‬: Iron Man 3. OH MY GOD. that is all.
Quote:
‏‪@LUUCAAAYYY‬: IRON MAN 3 WAS SO GOOD!
Quote:
‪@StaySceptic‬: Just been to see Iron Man 3. ‪#awesome‬
Quote:
‪@The_NeilRushby‬: Just seen Iron Man 3. Built story slowly but very funny and kept you gripped to the very end ‪#starreview‬
Quote:
‏‪@_Natalie_x‬: Iron man 3 was so epic!!!! thanks ‪@CineSheff‬ for the screening and awesome 3D glasses!!
Quote:
‪@TheSlay‬: Iron Man 3 sees the franchise back on track. A better Bond film than Skyfall, and Kingsley's Mandarin's an absolute hoot. Solid 8 out of 10
The negatives--
Quote:
‪@StokieSimon‬: Iron man 3....meh. pretty dross really.
The "I'm not sure if it's positive or negative"--
Quote:
Quote:
‪@StuntmanPsyK‬: Iron Man 3 - uhmmm. May have to review it after a sleep because I'm not quite sure how I feel bout it.
Quote:
‪@peanutismint‬: Iron Man 3 - Stark is Stark. Baddies are bad. All things considered, a great way to kick off the summer blockbuster season. B-