View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 05:00 PM   #21
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000
Five days to the trailer. Disney did not show the TDW trailer at CinemaCon even though it's finished. Instead they showed some clips from the movie, mostly Thor in action according to someone who was there. I'm actually happy about that because so often studios show "exclusive" content at cons and leave the rest of us out in the cold. It gets kind of old to read posts and articles saying, "ZOMG! Teh Thor trailer at XCon was so incredible! Thor went whoosh! and then Loki went zing! and the things were crashing....you should have seen it!" when we're not given a chance to watch for ourselves.
Were any cool powers and abilities displayed in those movie clips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
I hate to bring mos into this again, but I heard that dupes attacks zod and crew by smashing them with cars. I've been waitin to see a normal sized superhuman do that in a movie for a long time. Still wanna see Thor do some car lifting. The reason lifting cars seems like such a feat of strength is because we are familiar with how much they weigh, as opposed to a big rock or something. Anyway I'm hopin that Thor has got some crazy power displays goin on in this movie.
I hate to say it but Supes is always gonna do more heavy lifting than Thor, for the simple fact that Thor has a hammer. Honestly I wanna see Thor do more heavy lifting with his hands to, nut I'm not gonna hold my breath for much.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*