View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:53 PM   #100
Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 9

Originally Posted by The Eradicator View Post
I don't think that Bruce and Selina have to be broken up - Selina can definitely still be Bruce's love interest/wife, and since Hathaway loved the role, I think she would jump at an opportunity to show up in either JL or WF.

And for the record, I think Batman and Superman together would be enough for WB to compete with Marvel and Disney (this whole BS about a Star Wars film every year after 2015 is total overkill. Disney is going to end up destroying any good will the audience might have, talk about burn out). I would much prefer WF over JL, but if they end up going with JL, they need to make it really epic.
I agree. They have to lay the ground work very carefully with the other 3 heroes and make the threat a huge deal in scope. It's even harder including a rebooted Batman because you have to introduce not 3 but then FOUR new characters...which will take even longer to set up JL.

"Guys, what would be your reaction if Alfred was Batgirl in this movie? You go watch the movie, everything cool, halfway through, Alfred becomes Batgirl."