View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:49 PM   #677
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past Speculation

My speculation about their screentime

X-MEN
Wolverine - less screentime compare to X3 but still in the lead when it comes to action scenes
Storm - less screentime compare to X3 but probably as the same in X2
Colossus - same with X2 but with more lines
Iceman - same with X2 but with action scenes
Rogue - same with X2 but with action scenes
Shadowcat - same with X3 but probably with less amount of lines
Beast - less screentime compare to FC
Professor X- more screentime compare to X3 (I count James/Patrick as one)

BROTHERHOOD
Magneto - same with X3 (I count Michael/Ian as one)
Mystique - less screentime compare to FC, I just can't imagine Mystique getting a bigger role especially with the original cast being in the movie, Jennifer's Oscar win isn't gonna make her character more important

NEW CAST
Peter Dinklage - same amount of screentime with X2's Stryker
Omar Sy - same amount of screentime with X2's Nightcrawler especially if he's Bishop or one of the X-Men, I think Bryan Singer would want to give a new X-Men a proper introduction
Fan Bingbing - if she's the time traveler, same amount of screentime with X2's Nightcrawler but if she's a villain, same amount with Lady Deathstrike
Booboo Stewart - if he's just a supporting villain, same amount of screentime with X3's Pyro but if he's an X-Men or working with the Sentinels, same amount with Nightcrawler

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote