View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 01:18 AM   #52
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

I've never once called people out or acted like their opinions are wrong, I think you read my posts in the wrong way. My criticisms being brought up in that post you quoted was that people are jumping to giant conclusions due to a context change from comics to film without having seen the film at all. if you're arguing a point and standing on that ground of not seeing the final product then the opinion one presents is basically invalid.

I haven't brought my opinions into the boards much, I like to wait and see, watch the final product then form an opinion and thats the mindset I post with. People jump to giant conclusions from a behind the scenes picture or early reviews of a movie that they haven't seen themselves yet. Granted they are allowed to do that, I'm not saying they can't. But it's a bit silly to essentially judge a book by its cover.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )