View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 02:31 AM   #53
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
I've never once called people out or acted like their opinions are wrong, I think you read my posts in the wrong way. My criticisms being brought up in that post you quoted was that people are jumping to giant conclusions due to a context change from comics to film without having seen the film at all. if you're arguing a point and standing on that ground of not seeing the final product then the opinion one presents is basically invalid.

I haven't brought my opinions into the boards much, I like to wait and see, watch the final product then form an opinion and thats the mindset I post with. People jump to giant conclusions from a behind the scenes picture or early reviews of a movie that they haven't seen themselves yet. Granted they are allowed to do that, I'm not saying they can't. But it's a bit silly to essentially judge a book by its cover.
Ok. We'll leave it as a misunderstanding. I thought you were referring to the people who just didnt like the twist cause he's different from 616. Didnt realize you were talking about the people using that as the deciding factor of how good the movie was... My bad :P but even for them so, I don't think labeling in a bit of a condescending way is really necessary, it is still just as much as an opinion, ya know?? Anyway... How bout that poster!?