View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 06:43 AM   #81
hopefuldreamer
I will find him!

Default Re: advance ticket/ticket sales...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
holy crao...how far away from the theater do you live? 6 hours??? I have a theater like 15-20 minutes up the road. no need for a hotel....
London is the nearest IMAX theatre to me, so i'm going to the BFI IMAX first viewing. Hoping there will be a midnight one (though we didn't get Midnight screenings of TDKR last year so it's possible there won't be).

It's about a 3 hour coach journey, only bout 5/10 quid each way. But there are no coaches I could get that early in the morning (around 3am when the movie is over) so i'd have to check into a hotel before hand... I mean I can't just hang around the streets of London at 3am on a friday night

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*