View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 10:54 AM   #770
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,254
Default Re: Discussion: Gay Rights XIII

The Boy Scouts executive committee is proposing to lift the ban on gay scouts, but maintain the ban on gay scout leaders.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline