View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 11:50 AM   #82
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Feige says that the poster was taken from a typical shooting day during the second Thor solo adventure, this time directed by Alan Taylor (Game of Thrones).

"It's rare that you have a poster that is just Chris Hemsworth shooting on the set," says Feige. "But he just looks like Thor. We just put in some lightning, and he's got his hammer and you're there. It's just an incredibly striking image."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/m...worth/2096603/
See...if you're going to make a poster from an actual set picture (essentially)/something that was filmed (don't know if that's QUITE the case with this one, but it sounds like it might be) THIS is how it should be done (sorry MOS, I'm looking forward to you - goodness knows I am, but that official poster of you walking down the hall in handcuff's was just )

Edited to Add: Also, I wouldn't mind them doing a 'moving poster' (kind of like what Fox did with some of the Wolverine posters) on this. Could look awesome

~Agents of SHIELD

Last edited by Silvermoon; 04-19-2013 at 11:59 AM.