View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #869
the dmg
The Funky Homosapien
Default Re: The Official Cell Phone Junkies Thread - Part 1

Originally Posted by Spidey-Bat View Post
Hadn't noticed that before. The description mentions a free version might come out. The widget was crashing for me, so I had to uninstall, reboot, and reinstall to get it working. I actually think Circle Battery Widget looks better since it's slightly larger when I made it 1x2.

I used Go Launcher for awhile. Then it started to feel bloated and since I was on ICS, I had other options. I have a special place for it since, after I rooted, I was able to get my phone to at least look like it had ICS.
The only thing that annoys me about Go Launcher Ex is the news messages.
Also, my Bionic can update to JB now! Should I do a factory reset before or after I install the update? I definitely will do it immediately this time since I had issues with ICS that didn't go away until I reset.
I haven't been pushed the update yet, so I'm impatiently waiting.

It really depends. If you left it stock after rooting, then you can update and do a factory reset afterwards. If you have things frozen or a vanilla rom, I would do a factory reset first because if certain components aren't present during the update, your phone might brick or the update won't go through at all.

the DOG, the MAN, the GOD