View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #776
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: Discussion: Gay Rights XIII

psh, tell me this doesn't turn you gay




__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now