View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 10:30 PM   #763
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Bring her back as Phoenix - but in control of her powers, as she was for a time in the comic books. The team was really good during that period.

Then she can begin to evolve beyond humanity, fly off into space and we can have an X-Men space adventure with the M'Krann crystal, Shi'ar and Starjammers. Simple.

I also want to see the Savage Land. Special effects for dinosaurs are really good these days. Plus, I love the story that saw the X-Men end up in the Savage Land after escaping Magneto's base in an Antarctic volcano.

Bring it on!
Yeah and no need to deal with "I can't control my Phoenix powers" again. We already saw that in X2 and X3.

But I hope her return doesn't happen in the 8th X-Men movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingDee View Post
She lives in Downtown New York in a nice home, so yeah, she's eventually going to need some money. She has a certain lifestyle she wants to maintain, just like all of us do. I've never taken 3 yrs off (which she essentially did) to make a passion project, but I understand that she would eventually want to make some money again so she can continue to pursue her passion of directing.

Without the visibility of her acting parts, she probably wouldn't be directing movies starring Milla Jovovich and travelling all over the world promoting them. She needs some money and she needs some visibility in Hollywood to get anything funded as a director.
We all need money! Thats how the world goes around!

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/