View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 02:03 AM   #742
RachelDawes
Gotham Attorney

Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
Cumberbatch is disgusting, i have no idea why he has so many women obsessed with him. It could only be his voice and acting skills theyre attracted to.

And Michael Keaton is way better looking than Cumberbatch.

Cumberbatch should play Brainiac or J'onn J'onzz, not a traditionally handsome character like Batman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
The truth is harsh. I find him "disgusting". Especially compared to all the attractive faces he's surrounded by in Hollywood.
And what you said ""Voice and acting skills" are not insufficient reason reasons to find somebody attractive, surely?" goes with what I was saying. I think you're looking for the word "sufficient" which means "adequate" not "insufficient" which naturally means "inadequate". I don't see why else women would be interested in the guy, they don't know him personally so it's hard to like someone's personality that you don't know. So naturally the only thing i could think of that people would like about him are his voice and acting skills, since they don't know his personality and since he's in my opinion a very unattractive man.

Obviously some women think he's physically attractive, I'll never understand why though.
I take it the word "charisma" means nothing to you.