View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 08:05 AM   #61
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Default Re: Thor: The Dark World Trailer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I hope Thor does a fair share of superhuman things, like flying, super jumps, power punches etc. Of course I want to see a few lightning attacks in there as well, maybe even summoning a big storm for the final scene.

The money shots in IM3's trailers weren't power displays, which should be the money shot in every Thor trailer. For instance, just think about how much of an impact Thor's jotunheim lightning smash made on audiences.
As i was reading this i looked over at your avatar and saw thor beating the crap out of iron man with his bare hands. lol. I'm sure he'll have some really cool displays of strength. They oughtta let some of us fans sit on as consultants for the action scenes. We'd suck with story, but when it comes to the action the fans usually know what would be cool. I can tell Joss was a fan.

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10, Maze Runner- 8/10
Quasimod0 is offline   Reply With Quote