View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 02:55 PM   #73
TheWiseGuy487
Electrifying!

Default Re: The Thea Queen/ Willa Holland thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Ok, I'm nearly caught up with all the Arrow episodes now. Only one behind I think. So at last I can re-enter these threads.

But... I think I've gotten bored of Willa Holland's character, or maybe the actress herself. She was cute to start with, but the more I've seen of her in this series, the more she actually reminds me of certain girls I know who act the same way and seem a bit flaky and superficial. There's something a bit annoying about her.

BTW, what happened to this poster Deathstroke who seems to have been banned since I last visited in here?
For the first 17 episodes, I probably would've agreed with you. I thought she was pretty much just a spoiled brat who didn't care for anyone but herself and acted kind of bratty sometimes to get her way.

That was, until the end of "Salvation".

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
When she got upset because she felt responsible for letting Roy get caught by that killer, and Roy reiterated her own words right back at her on the TV ("I'm just a waste."), I felt kind of bad for her, because she seemed to feel really guilty for the situation Roy was in.

I think that moment was probably the first time on the show I've ever seen her genuinely care about anyone other than herself.

5-.-2-.-14

TheWiseGuy487 is offline   Reply With Quote