View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 01:49 PM   #15
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Default Re: Which characters do you think will appear in "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetPeople View Post
Until more information is released, this is all conjecture and neither one of you can be "right."
Not to sound arrogant or anything, but I am right. Because nothing I said qualifies as conjecture. I stated facts. It's not my opinion or my perception. My only claim is that there is absolutely no evidence that Marvel/Joss are "primarily interested in creating brand new characters on both the hero and villain side" THAT is conjecture. As if 6 characters says anything about the hundreds of characters that will potentially be involved in this series.

Now, although there is no evidence of anything, going by the synopsis released: "Prepare for an epic adventure that showcases the hope and wonder of the human spirit. This is a world of Super Heroes, aliens and the unusual – of action, spectacle and world spanning stories. The show will speak to the human condition through the lens of our very human, non-powered S.H.I.E.L.D agents – that together we are greater than we are apart, and that we can make a difference in the world." It's easy to believe and speculate that other familiar characters will be involved, though it will obviously not revolve around them

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."

Last edited by JB-the-Hunter; 04-21-2013 at 02:02 PM.
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote