View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 03:13 AM   #107
flickchick85
Loose Seal
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntMan View Post
Yeah, I see your point flickchick. I hope hollywood wakes up. The Hunger Games has started turning the tide, I think.
I hope you're right. Frankly, with the way WB/DC has treated Wonder Woman over this last decade, demonstrating they haven't the slightest idea of what to do with her or what makes her great...I'm placing my hopes with Marvel when it comes to female superheroes. I think Black Widow was handled pretty well in the Avengers, and I think with Whedon "godfathering" the MCU for the time being, we're far more likely to see Ms./Captain Marvel kicking ass on the big screen before WW at this point. Only in a supporting role mind you, but still, just having a powerhouse superhero like her in a major blockbuster at all would be serious progress. Sad it likely won't be WW, considering she's the most iconic one there is, but WB not knowing what they have until Marvel shows them first is pretty much their m.o. these days.