View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #6
Marvel
Side-Kick

Thumbs down Re: Iron-Man: Rise of Technovore Reviews are rolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedrell View Post
Ok, just saw it. Boy did I hate this. It's like it was too much to ask for it all to begin to make sense. C'mon Marvel, you're not making a crappy Terrence Malick movie here. I'll give it one point for decent animation and one for decent voice work. But this movie just doesn't make any goddamn sense.

2/10
That's exactly how I feel. I'm stunned at how bad it turned out.

Did the animators even read there own synopsis? "Iron Man is framed by a technological terrorist, and breaks out to stop him and clear his name." What frame job??? This thing could be the dumbest animated thing I've ever watched and I watched She-Ra Princess of Power when I was a child.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
So, an unknown agent attacks a space launch on American soil and the first thing SHIELD does is commit a billion dollars in technology and ordinance to kill Tony Stark??? WHAT? It was a Stark launch that killed or wounded 300 of his own people. SHIELD knows it was a foreign agent yet they throw everything they have with "deadly force" at Stark because he didn't stick around to give them more information???

That could be the dumbest thing I've seen in a while.

The animation looked good at times but the action was all just a jarring mess. You couldn't even tell what was going on. This had all the flavor and common sense of The Simpsons "Mr. Sparkle" commercial.

Marvel needs to abandon anime and find someone that can deliver an animated feature that doesn't suck.

2/10 INDEED

Marvel is offline   Reply With Quote