View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #75
snyderrocks
Banned User

Default Re: Iron Man 3 vs Man Of Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
I personally dont know anyone particularly excited about Iron Man 3... it seems to be one of those 'yeah, i'll go see it cause it's bound to have some cool stuff in it... but meh' films... at least with the people I know.

With MOS it's different. Because I think people are genuinely surprised after watching trailers cause they are used to Superman just being a certain way that they weren't interested in... and then they realise this is something totally different. It's bound to get people curious in a way that the third Iron Man movie (4th if you count Avengers) can't.

Not to mention the fact that the Iron Man franchise hasn't been a trilogy. So there's no particular investment in seeing how the trilogy ends. It's just 'more of the same' for lack of a better phrase, and I think you could miss Iron Man 3 completely and still enjoy Avengers 2 just as much without feeling like you've missed anything.
and have you noticed the iron man sequel villains have been underwhelming ? but we will not have that problem come June since Michael Shannon's zod is going to be a much better developed screen villain in Zack Snyder's man of steel .

Last edited by snyderrocks; 04-22-2013 at 03:38 PM.
snyderrocks is offline   Reply With Quote